- Treasury poised to approve LPC recommendation.
- Pre-pandemic regime is back in place.
- Expenditure on R&D as percentage of GDP trails behind target.
- Trade bodies demand temporary rate be made permanent.
- Around 1m people were still furloughed.
- Employees could benefit in the short-term.
- Government relaxes triple-lock rules due to distortions caused by the pandemic.
- HMRC postpones MTD ITSA and basis period reforms after listening to concerns.
- Opposition would increase digital services tax to fund the move.
- Monthly borrowing remains above pre-pandemic levels.
Get in touch
We love it when the phone rings or the inbox pings so drop us a line, at whatever time of day or night, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.