- Receipts for July 2021 second highest on record.
- Reform could create as many problems as it solves.
- Calls for new road pricing system to replace fuel duty.
- Britons’ savings down in July but above expectations
- HMRC considers bringing in a new residential property developers’ tax.
- Plans to be written into Finance Bill 2022 and take effect from April 2028.
- Care costs become unaffordable for some pensioners.
- A tax hike could generate £14bn a year.
- Hertfordshire pays more IHT than Northern Ireland and Wales combined.
- New fuel rates from 1 September 2021 onwards.
Get in touch
We love it when the phone rings or the inbox pings so drop us a line, at whatever time of day or night, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.