- New chancellor targets evolution to a ‘wider skills levy’.
- Scheme set to close for new entrants on 30 November 2019.
- Key considerations when it comes to working from home.
- Formal training remains a popular employee benefit.
- Business lobby group warns most sectors are unprepared.
- 234,074 properties bought through the scheme.
- BCC, IoD and FSB call for business-friendly measures.
- Stamp duty discourages downsizing, House of Lords committee says.
- 18 companies suspended from the prompt payment code.
- Businesses say higher contributions will be needed in the future.
Get in touch
We love it when the phone rings or the inbox pings so drop us a line, at whatever time of day or night, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.