The latest tax, business and economic news
- Economy shrinks by 20.4% in Q2 2020.
- Over-65s most likely to be affected by job losses.
- More job cuts expected by the autumn.
- Housing secretary aims to tackle rising house prices.
- Bank of England’s first forecast since the pandemic hit.
- Figures show property dwarfs personal pensions.
- Government temporarily relaxes will-writing law until 31 January 2022.
- MTD for income tax set to be implemented from 2023.
- Potential measure would ‘level the playing field’.
- Equity loan scheme to end on 28 February 2021.
See how we can help
We’re here to help. If we can’t help directly, we probably know someone who can. All you have to do is ask….