The latest tax, business and economic news
- COVID-19 forces some to cut their cloth accordingly.
- Second and final round of payments to open in August.
- Bodies issue collective plea as SEISS nears the end.
- A million employers claim £15bn in subsidies.
- The future of house prices and demand following the coronavirus pandemic.
- Coronavirus-driven tax exemption in place until 5 April 2021.
- Scams were ‘so convincing they were hard to spot’.
- One in six mortgage borrowers take up ‘payment holidays’.
- State pension boost is still available under lockdown restrictions.
- Rules edge closer to kicking in from April 2021.
See how we can help
We’re here to help. If we can’t help directly, we probably know someone who can. All you have to do is ask….