The latest tax, business and economic news
- Taxpayers could face fines totalling to £250 million.
- 50,000 small firms close every year due to late payments.
- Self-assessment taxpayers can spread payments over up to 12 months.
- 23-year-olds to get highest NLW hourly rate for the first time.
- The loans are part of the £280bn support package.
- Around £1.8bn is expected to be paid out in claims.
- Govt. should 'extend relief for the whole of 2021'.
- Over 25,000 taxpayers rush to spread payments.
- Charge cap will remain unchanged at 0.75%.
- Changes are set to take effect from April 2021.
See how we can help
We’re here to help. If we can’t help directly, we probably know someone who can. All you have to do is ask….