- Awareness falls among micro and mid-sized employers.
- Second Brexit extension and looming election to blame.
- Line drawn with retrospective IR35 inquiries.
- The Revenue targets release before the end of 2019.
- Fees for probate will remain at a flat rate.
- Rumours for individuals and businesses.
- Housing minister reveals bold plans for modernisation.
- Corporation tax The main rate of corporation tax will now remain at 19% from 1 April 2020, despite original plans to reduce this to 17%. This remains the lowest headline rate in the G20. Additionally, it was announced that the main rate of corpo...
- Biggest spending spree in 28 years
- 19% plan to give up work to provide care.
Get in touch
We love it when the phone rings or the inbox pings so drop us a line, at whatever time of day or night, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.