- Hospitality and retail bounce back in Q2 2021.
- Business start-ups in 2021 up by 22% from previous year.
- 41% of receipts came from 1% of capital gains taxpayers.
- CIOT calls for MTD for ITSA to be delayed.
- It will cover costs in the event of cancellation.
- The UK economy grew by 0.4% in the UK.
- Companies failed to pay £2.1 million to 34,000 workers.
- Self-employed taxpayers have until 30 September 2021 to submit their claims.
- Government grants and generous tax incentives for low-emissions vehicles.
- Businesses can apply for the £7 million fund.
Get in touch
We love it when the phone rings or the inbox pings so drop us a line, at whatever time of day or night, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.